AEG Value Advisor Scott Meza, of Greenberg Traurig LLP, will moderate a panel on how to sell your company using an ESOP. This program offers a unique opportunity to understand how the new ESOP structures really work and to explore the benefits and challenges of selling all or part of the business to an ESOP.
The panel includes:
- Marc R. Baluda, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Greg Woodford, Senior Managing Director, The McLean Group
- Juliet Protas, Chief Legal Officer, Constellis Group (Formerly Triple Canopy)
The panel will address the following:
- New structures for a sale to an ESOP
- How the tax savings in an ESOP structure improves net proceeds to the seller
- Key deal and financing terms in an ESOP sale
- Using the ESOP alternative as part of sale process
- What happens after the sale
4:00 – 4:30 p.m. – Registration and Networking
4:30 – 5:45 p.m. – Presentation
5:45 – 7:00 p.m. – Cocktails and Hors d’oeuvres
This Event is By Invitation Only (Full information here)
Please RSVP for this complimentary event with Matthew Caszatt at email@example.com by Friday, January 9th.