Focusing on the five challenges facing mid-market companies, AEG serves our clients by leveraging our range of skilled advisors, proprietary technologies, and our approach to simultaneously grow business value and personal wealth. All businesses may need one of these services immediately, but most will need all of them during their lifecycle.
We Help You Grow Value Through Four Service Areas
We Can Work With You In Several Ways
AEG grows enterprise value and personal wealth in five ways, always one company at a time but committed to building communities and industries:
- Directly with private mid-market business owners and executives, whose companies are in the $5 to $250 million revenues range, which includes both nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
- Through local or state, federal economic development agencies, whose focus is on improving economies by strengthening the operational effectiveness of mid-market business.
- As a partner to industry trade associations, a significant portion of whose members are mid-market businesses, to create systemic improvements across an industry.
- In support of business franchise, either for an individual franchisee, a franchisor, or for the entire franchise.
- In collaboration with business advisors, as individuals or professional membership associations, to broaden the perspective and strengthen the capabilities of advisory serving the private mid-market.
Learn more about how we could help in the Get Started section.