AEG Business and Value Advisors regularly contribute their best practices in building enterprise value and personal wealth. The following short case studies show how we identify hidden value and capture it for you.
- Industrial Air Flow Dynamics – Determine Majority Ownership When Expanding Through Acquisition
- Genedge – Reducing Systemic Risk to Supply Chain Participant Companies
- Aperture Optical Sciences – From Startup to Valuable Transferrable Company
- Life Support International – Vetting a Potential Acquisition Target
- Metals Your Way – Employees Turned Owners – Working On The Company Rather Than In It
- North Central Door Company – Valuation Validation Baseline Assessment – Stepping Up For Distributors
- Promomedia – Practice What You Preach
- Transcend Carriers – Organizing to Capture Value Created by the Owners
- Harvey Lewis Opticians – Playbook for Success
- Integrated Growth Advisors – A Trusted Advisor for Business Owners
- Mahoney-Sabol – Unlocking the Door to New Clients
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership – Leveraging CoreValue at the Vermont Manufacturing Extension Center (VMEC)
- WelchTestimonial – Maximizing Transferrable Enterprise Value
If you have questions about these cases or want to know more about CoreValue Software’s potential to unlock hidden value in your company, contact AEG Executive Director Eric Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.